- Earthen Escapes Charcoal mask: This was a recent addition to her eye masks. This one is probably my favorite product. After applying the mask you are left with smooth, luxurious, and glowing skin!! The results are fantastic!!
- Price: For 2 oz the price is $12!!! Say what!! So much cheaper than your high-end products, but just as effective.
- Ingredients: Ladies, if you like natural products like I do, then you will be happy to hear that all the ingredients are natural. This includes activated charcoal, matcha green tea, and bentonite clay. This mask is made up of some super ingredients. What are some of those benefits you may ask?? Well:
- Activated Charcoal: draws out bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt, and other microparticles from the surface of the skin. The results of this leave you with a more even and smooth complexion and help fight acne.
- Matcha green tea: is basically pulverized green tea made from the entire leaf. It has a powerful antioxidant in it called catechins. Catechins help trap free radicals which slow the sign of aging.
- Bentonite clay: is a hardworking ingredient. It has multiple skin care benefits which are helping unclog pores, regenerates skin tissue, shrinks pores, prevents blackheads, and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Guys who would like that dream team of ingredients to be working on your face?!? (raises hand)
- Directions: It is in powdered form, so you will need to add a teaspoon of water.
- I use a foundation brush to apply the mask to face for a more even application, but you could easily use your hands.
- Let it dry for approximately 20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
- Make sure to follow up with a toner to remove the rest of mask and impurities left on the skin.
- If you suffer from white or blackheads, I personally suffer from whiteheads on my nose and chin area, then you will be amazed at the results
- Warning: You are about to get real up close and personal with my nose and pores to see the mask in action!!!
During mask Application: Do you see how well the mask is working??
After: You can see the difference in texture on my nose. Smoother, because all the gunk was pulled out of my pores.
2. Earthen Escapes Tea infused Eye Masks: These masks were the first products created in the line. They are specifically targeted for the eye area. If you suffer from puffiness, bags, or dark circles under the eye area, then this is the product for you. Earthen Escapes tea infused eye masks are designed to comfortably fit under your eye area, for maximum product distribution.
- Ingredients: Ingredients include green tea leaf extract, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, and willow bark extract.
- Price: $12 for 12 pairs of eye masks (great price)
- Directions: Start with clean face
- Apply masks to under eye area for approximately 30 minutes
- Gently peel away masks and discard
- To increase the longevity of eye masks keep them in the refrigerator. You can also freeze them as well.
I do not have puffiness, but the masks left the under eye area feeling really hydrated and moisturized, which is so important because that area is really delicate. I did include some before and after pictures of some of her happy customers using the mask here: Earthen Escapes (Instagram page).
All in all, I was really happy and pleased with her products. Marquita did her research to create a natural skin care line that targets specific skin issues that are on top of the list for many women. Earthen Escapes is affordable, making our pockets and bank account happy!! So go over to her facebook and Instagram page which is linked throughout this post and check out the line for yourself. You will definitely have a spa-like experience with her products in the comfort of your own home and will be left with glowing and smooth skin!!!